Membership Options or "Pay as You Play"
We offer several different options to play paddle at our facility, all of which help support our Free Youth Paddle Program and our Platform For Life Summer Job Training Program.
January 1-December 31
Annual memberships are $175.00 for one adult, or $225.00 for a household. High School memberships will be waived for those involved in volunteer efforts in the community.
Member benefits include lights for nighttime play, access to online court reservations up to ten days in advance and discounts on paddles, sneakers and balls through our online retail partner, paddlepro.com. All annual members receive free instruction and participation in round robin play several times a month, year round with Patty Hogan, Head of Instruction.
Memorial Day to Labor Day
Summer membership includes access to online court reservations, free round robin/instruction and lights for nighttime play.
The fee for a summer membership $100.00.
Benefits of joining Northern Lake George Paddle:
- All Members will have access to online court reservations up to ten days in advance. For information on procedure and link to reservations, contact Patty Hogan at email@example.com
- Members will receive emails with upcoming event info and coverage of past events plus instructional tips.
- Members will have unlimited court time and unlimited court reservations.
- Members will be supporting "Platform for Life", NLG Paddle's youth effort and other town youth programs.
- Members will have access to free instruction with Patty Hogan plus discounted rates on instructional opportunities with visiting pros from across the paddle world.
- Members get discounts on Paddles and Balls.
"Pay as you Play" Option for Guests who can pay the $5 fee per day of Play!
Click here to download application & pay
Click here to sign up online & pay by credit card
Teenagers will be able to earn playing privileges as part of our new "Platform for Life" youth program.
Donations will be graciously accepted and will support our "Platform for Life" Youth Job Training/Leadership program.